You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Bishop

[+1] [-1]

Subject: So Asmo,
you want more admins over here? to watch us but we both know this is impossible , dont get me wrong Mama_D, Ox, Squizzy are all Good admins but they are spread way to thin i am sure they dont want to spend there life 24/7 helping all OGN games.

This was part of the issue for w2 almost every time you log on there was No admins around and lets face it helpers dont help even though i bet most of them will "LIE" and say they do.

Solutions
get different admins trained over here and have them just work for w3 and no other worlds

-down side
it takes a very long time to train admins the right way

~~P.S. Nate if you read this just look away because normally when this is posted you get the wrong msg. I am not attacking your admins, I am just trying to find a common ground to were we are all satisfied

Customer Service
again just my opinion but i love the fact there are no pop-up deals here, and if you want something you have to buy out of the GC shop, I think this is the perfect way to keep W3 in balance.
-it saves on my paychecks
-it makes the whole w3 more balanced (meaning most ppl know have to work for achievements instead of paying for them (meaning they actually have to EARN BAP instead of buying it my favorite parts lol)

Other then the fact we dont have a lot of ppl over here at one time this world is still Great.

Time Posted: June 16 2012 08:11 pm EDT
Last updated: June 16 2012 08:27 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: